Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Communication during this COVID 19 - Click here for Contacts
- Device Pickup April 1
- Information for Elementary School Students Regarding Monday’s Launch of Distance Learning
- MPS Distance Learning Plan
- Internet Access Flyer
- March 18th Letter to Families
- March 16th eMail to MHS and TYL Students
- Food Service Notice
- March 13th Letter - Update to Families
- March 13th Notice - Closing of Schools
- March 12th Letter - Field Trips, Sports, and large events
- March 12th Letter - COVID-19 Update
- Free Internet for Low-Income Families
- Atlantic Broadband Press Release
- Tech Support - Need a password reset or a question.
Send an email to email@example.com
Please include your student name, student ID, and name of your school.
COVID-19 ResourcesProfessional Support Series for Families
CSDE Webinars to Support Families include
- Social Emotional Support for Students
- Supporting Students with Special Needs
- English Learners Resources for Learning at Home
- Early Childhood Distance Learning
Internet Access Flyer
Managing Anxiety Around COVID-19
Mental Health and COVID-19 - Information and Resources
Talking to Childern About COVID-19
What to do if you are sick?
Symptoms of COVID-19
Share Facts COVID-19
BOARD OF EDUCATION
At Montville Public Schools all students will be engaged in purposeful and challenging learning experiences that are responsive to individual differences. As a community we share accountability for student success and social and emotional well-being. Through strong relationships with students, parents and the community, we will promote civic responsibility, development of personal identity, and respect for diversity. By providing an environment where it is safe to take risks, students will learn to take pride in who they are and what they accomplish. The Montville Public Schools will deliver on the promise of high achievement for all students and eliminate opportunity gaps to ensure every graduate is a critical, creative, and collaborative problem-solver ready to enter college and career in a global society.
- There are no events to display.