You have 1 PagePop. View

OPPORTUNITIES for College Credit


The AP Experience

AP courses offered at MHS:

  • Calculus (470)
  • Chemistry (544)
  • Computer Science (944)
  • English (130 & 140)
  • Environmental Science (546)
  • Government and Politics (340)
  • Physics (541)
  • Psychology (350)
  • Spanish (260)
  • United States History (330)

Attention students currently enrolled in AP courses who plan to take AP Exams this May: forms have been sent home in the mail detailing AP exam fees. Each exam costs $94; however, if you qualify for free and reduced lunch, your fee can be waived. Payments are due to Mrs. Lilienthal in the school counseling office no later than December 7th, 2018.

Click here for an AP exam payment form.

The Collegeboard Advance Placement Credit Policy Information

How to transfer AP Scores

Three Rivers Community College

The College and Career Pathway program, a partnership arrangement between TRCC and Montville High School, provides students the opportunities to earn credits toward an Associate’s Degree at TRCC or to transfer those credits to another college. These courses are taught at MHS by faculty members who have been credentialed as Three Rivers Community College adjunct instructors.

CCP students must successfully complete the course with a grade of C or better in order to receive college credit.

Click here for an updated registration form.

After graduation from MHS you can request a transcript from Three Rivers Community College to transfer your CCP course credits to any post secondary institution.

How to request a official transcript.


The Early College Experience (ECE) program at UConn and the Dual Enrollment Program at ECSU provides academically motivated students the opportunity to take university courses while still in high school. These challenging courses allow students to preview college work, build confidence in their readiness for college, and earn college credits that provide both an academic and a financial head-start on a college degree.

ECE instructors, who are certified as adjunct professors by UConn/ECSU faculty, create a classroom environment fostering independent learning, creativity, and critical thinking – all pivotal for success in college. To support rigorous learning, UConn and ECSU library resources are available to students.

ECE students must successfully complete the course with a grade of C or better in order to receive university credit. University credits are highly transferable to other universities. It is possible for the high school grade and UConn/ECSU grades to differ. UConn/ECSU ECE grades must follow the standards of the specific UConn/ECSU departments providing the credits. For example, the UConn/ECSU grade may reflect how the University department weighs the mid-term and final exams as a percentage of a student’s course grade. The high school grading system may reflect different criteria for assessment; therefore the student should check with the ECE teacher to see if the grade sent to UConn is different from the one on the high school transcript. Students are billed by UConn in the fall.

For additional information visit:

Eastern connecticut state university Dual Enrollment

  • Public Speaking (173)

See Mr. Wheeler in room 113 for more information.


  • American Experience/Junior English (161)
  • American Experience /U.S. History (161A)
  • American Studies: History (181 )
  • Biology (545)
  • Human Development & Family Studies (850)
  • Senior English (140)
  • Spanish 5 (260)
  • Statistics (472)

Click here for a detailed course list.

Click here for an updated registration form.

After graduation from MHS you can request a transcript from UConn to transfer your ECE course credits to any post secondary institution. Find information on how to request an official UConn transcript here.


In addition, opportunities for earning college credit are available through the New London Scholars Program at Connecticut College. Ask your school counselor for more information.


Montville High School

powered by finalsite