Please reference this link regarding
Radon Testing at Murphy School
Specials Distance Learning Information For Oakdale Elementary School
Ms. Bethany Bonner, Art: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Sara Schutz, Library/Media: email@example.com
Ms. Claire Scott, Music: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Corey Wilcox, PE: email@example.com
Office Hours via Zoom Monday-Friday 10-11:30 am - And by special appointment as needed.
● If you need help or have questions about your Seesaw assignments for Specials, you can set up a video conference with the specific Specials Teacher using Zoom.
● Specials Teachers will be available on Zoom Monday - Friday 10:00 am -11:30 am.
● Zoom meetings must be scheduled with Specials Teachers 24 hours ahead of time so we can ensure we are available and have enough time to chat.
● Email your Special Teacher to set up your Zoom meeting time.
● Assignments for all specials and all grade levels will be posted on Mondays by 8:30 am. They are due no later than Fridays by 3:00 pm each week. Assignments can be completed and submitted on any day during the week before Friday at 3:00 pm to be considered "turned in on time." Choosing one specials assignment to complete a day may be helpful.
● Be sure to read/listen to all directions within each assignment.
● Remember: If you have questions or need help, you can contact us with the information above.
● Have fun!
● 4th & 5th Grade BAND: Our hope is that band lessons will resume in some capacity once online learning has been established. More information will be sent to band students and families soon. Contact Ms. Scott if you have questions!
If you have any kind of technical problems that relates to accessing school work, you can email Montville Schools IT department firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tee Shirt Fundraiser (free shipping 3/22/19 - 4/8/19)