The Montville Board of Education approved the 2014-15 Board of Education Goals at their August 19, 2014 Board of Education meeting.
Goal: To engage in a cycle of continuous improvement to ensure all students are educated with high standards and achieve at the highest levels of learning in the Montville Public Schools.
- Engage the greater community, town officials, parents and students through a communications strategy.
- Provide resources (time, professional learning, support) to attract and retain high performing teachers and administrators.
- Support, monitor and enhance school safety and security measures as recommended by the Safety Committee.
- Promote a respectful school culture and safe school climate for students and staff.
- Maintain a comprehensive K-12 curriculum and electives that link to personalized learning. Explore a community service requirement.
- Advocate for and consistently communicate the need for an adequate school budget at the federal, state and local levels.
- Promote the successes of the Montville Public Schools within our community and when appropriate to other districts.
- Continue our amicable relationships in upcoming negotiations.
Tee Shirt Fundraiser (free shipping 3/22/19 - 4/8/19)