Oakdale Elementary School News
Principal Jill Mazzalupo - firstname.lastname@example.org
30 Indiana Circle, Oakdale CT 06370
Phone: 860.859.1800 Fax: 860.859.2170
School Closure Contact Info: If you are unable to reach someone by phone at Oakdale School's office, please email us at OakdaleOffice2@montvilleschools.org. This reaches the secretaries and Mrs. Mazzalupo. Also available to you, Montville Public Schools - Central Office: 860.848.1228
To submit issues regarding devices, etc., to MPS I.T. Dept: email@example.com
Please include student's first & last name, student ID number, and detailed information pertaining to the issue. If you are unsure of your student's ID number, please email the secretaries at OakdaleOffice2@montvilleschools.org and we will get that number to you. Thank you.
**Please bring your photo ID when visiting Oakdale School.**
|For absences and dismissal changes, kindly send a note or email the secretaries: OakdaleOffice2@montvilleschools.org. For your convenience, please print our A Note From Home form.|
|Menus||School Nurse 860-887-1635|
Everyone Loves A Parade!
Be Part of the Oakdale Elementary School Reverse Parade
Wednesday, June 10th
PK - 1st Grade Families: 1:00 -1:25
2nd Grade - 4th Grade Families: 1:25 - 1:50
*Families with children in both levels can come at either time.
Many Oakdale staff members will line the route through the school parking lot to see you. Families are invited to drive by and wave.
- Everyone must be in cars and must stay in their cars. We are observing all social distancing protocols.
- Enter through the main entrance and slowly follow path along the sidewalks where the teachers are standing.
- Staff will be positioned beginning at the entrance near the student drop off area all the way through the exit near the preschool parking lot.
- Honk and wave. We miss you!
Frausini & Associates LLC
225 Hartford Rd ~ Salem, CT ~ (860) 859-1482
As this school year is coming to an end, we wanted to thank you for your continued support, not only for our business, but for your school. We hope that you and your children are safe, and adapting to the uncharted waters we have found ourselves in amidst this pandemic.
Time has flown by and we wanted to make you aware that the 2019-2020 School photo files are still available online if you need any prints or digital files of your child. This is especially important for those families who purchased "Digital Downloads" and have not yet retrieved them.
The deadline for online orders is July 1st.
Please follow these instructions:
- Go to Frausini.com and click on "School Ordering"
- There you will see a "Blue Arrow" under the words "Image Connection". Click the blue arrow
- Enter the Gallery Code and Personal Pin. (These were furnished with your original paperwork in the Fall.)
If you have a problem locating that information, or need any assistance, please feel free to call 860-859-1482 or email our office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your business. We hope you and your family have a safe and healthy summer!
The staff at Frausini Photography
MONTVILLE PUBLIC SCHOOLS FOOD SERVICE
Montville Public Schools Food Service is providing free breakfast and lunch Grab and Go Meals to all students 18 years of age and younger. All meals can be picked up at the following locations and times:
9:00-9:30 and 12:00-12:30 Montville High School, 800 Old Colchester Road, Oakdale, CT 06370
9:00-9:30 and 12:00-12:30 Mohegan Elementary School, 49 Golden Pond Road, Uncasville, CT 06382
This program will be solely for the pick-up of meals and meals will not be consumed on-site. We are asking everyone to be proactive and not congregate at the school site once meals have been given out.
Additional information and updates regarding school closures can be found at montvilleschools.org or through your SCHOOL MESSENGER.
Montville 公立学校餐饮服务部目前提供给所有18岁及18岁之內的学生免费早餐和午餐 "拿了就走餐" （Grab and Go Meals)。所有的餐饮可以在以下的地点和时间领取：
9:00-9:30 and 12:00-12:30 Montville High School （Montville高中)
800 Old Colchester Road, Oakdale, CT 06370
9:00-9:30 and 12:00-12:30 Mohegan Elementary School (Mohegan小学)
49 Golden Pond Road, Uncasville, CT 06382
Due to the changes in our school year, yearbooks will now be shipped home. If you have already ordered a yearbook, please log into the TreeRing website and provide a shipping address. If you have not yet ordered a yearbook, the deadline to purchase and complete your custom pages has been extended to May 30.
Your child's yearbook may be electronically signed by friends. You can place those signatures on your custom pages. Each book comes with 2 custom pages included but you may add more if you'd like.
Do you have photos to share for the Distance Learning? Please email them to email@example.com by May 15.
To purchase & customize your yearbook (must be a parent or student 13 years or older):
- Go to www.treering.com/validate
- Enter your school's passcode: 1013790155143146
1. Navigate to Shared Photos in the left navigation.
2. Select Shared Folders and choose a folder.
3. Add Photos from Google Drive, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox & more.
Signing Yearbooks: Navigate to Shared Photos in the left navigation and click Signatures.
Specials Distance Learning Information For Oakdale Elementary School
Ms. Bethany Bonner, Art: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Sara Schutz, Library/Media: email@example.com
Ms. Claire Scott, Music: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Corey Wilcox, PE: email@example.com
Office Hours via Zoom Monday-Friday 10-11:30 am - And by special appointment as needed.
● If you need help or have questions about your Seesaw assignments for Specials, you can set up a video conference with the specific Specials Teacher using Zoom.
● Specials Teachers will be available on Zoom Monday - Friday 10:00 am -11:30 am.
● Zoom meetings must be scheduled with Specials Teachers 24 hours ahead of time so we can ensure we are available and have enough time to chat.
● Email your Special Teacher to set up your Zoom meeting time.
● Assignments for all specials and all grade levels will be posted on Mondays by 8:30 am. They are due no later than Fridays by 3:00 pm each week. Assignments can be completed and submitted on any day during the week before Friday at 3:00 pm to be considered "turned in on time." Choosing one specials assignment to complete a day may be helpful.
● Be sure to read/listen to all directions within each assignment.
● Remember: If you have questions or need help, you can contact us with the information above.
● Have fun!
● 4th & 5th Grade BAND: Our hope is that band lessons will resume in some capacity once online learning has been established. More information will be sent to band students and families soon. Contact Ms. Scott if you have questions!
If you have any kind of technical problems that relates to accessing school work, you can email Montville Schools IT department firstname.lastname@example.org .
Design and order your very own Oakdale School Spiritwear https://oakdalespiritwear.com/