Oakdale Elementary School News
Principal Jill Mazzalupo - firstname.lastname@example.org
30 Indiana Circle, Oakdale CT 06370
Phone: 860-859-1800 Fax: 860-859-2170
**Please bring your photo ID when visiting Oakdale School.**
|For absences and dismissal changes, kindly send a note or email the secretaries: OakdaleOffice2@montvilleschools.org. For your convenience, please print our A Note From Home form.|
|2019-2020 District |
|Menus||School Nurse 860-887-1635|
|School Hours||Schedules||Transportation Dept|
A Journey Through Mathematics
GRADES 1–8 quantiles.com/summer-math
1. Go to quantiles.com/summer-math to enroll your child.
2. Starting Monday, June 17, check your inbox for daily emails with fun math activities and resources.
3. Visit quantiles.com/summer-math every day to read about the weekly math concept and earn badges.
4. When the program ends on Friday, July 26, print an award certificate to celebrate your child's summer accomplishment!
HIGH SCHOOL khanacademy.org/mission/sat
1. Go to khanacademy.org/mission/sat.
2. Set your current skill levels by completing diagnostic quizzes, taking a full test, or link your SAT, PSAT/NMSQT®, PSAT 10, or PSAT 8/9 results.
3. Practice math every day to keep your skills sharp.
4. When summer ends, record the amount of time you spent practicing on Khan Academy.