Oakdale Elementary School News
Principal Jill Mazzalupo - firstname.lastname@example.org
30 Indiana Circle, Oakdale CT 06370
Phone: 860.859.1800 Fax: 860.859.2170
School Closure Contact Info: If you are unable to reach someone by phone at Oakdale School's office, please email us at OakdaleOffice2@montvilleschools.org. This reaches the secretaries and Mrs. Mazzalupo. Also available to you, Montville Public Schools - Central Office: 860.848.1228
To submit issues regarding devices, etc., to MPS I.T. Dept: email@example.com
Please include student's first & last name, student ID number, and detailed information pertaining to the issue. If you are unsure of your student's ID number, please email the secretaries at OakdaleOffice2@montvilleschools.org and we will get that number to you. Thank you.
**Please bring your photo ID when visiting Oakdale School.**
|For absences and dismissal changes, kindly send a note or email the secretaries: OakdaleOffice2@montvilleschools.org. For your convenience, please print our A Note From Home form.|
|Menus||School Nurse 860-887-1635|
A Journey Through Mathematics
GRADES 1–8 quantiles.com/summer-math
1. Go to quantiles.com/summer-math to enroll your child.
2. Starting Monday, June 17, check your inbox for daily emails with fun math activities and resources.
3. Visit quantiles.com/summer-math every day to read about the weekly math concept and earn badges.
4. When the program ends on Friday, July 26, print an award certificate to celebrate your child's summer accomplishment!
HIGH SCHOOL khanacademy.org/mission/sat
1. Go to khanacademy.org/mission/sat.
2. Set your current skill levels by completing diagnostic quizzes, taking a full test, or link your SAT, PSAT/NMSQT®, PSAT 10, or PSAT 8/9 results.
3. Practice math every day to keep your skills sharp.
4. When summer ends, record the amount of time you spent practicing on Khan Academy.