2020 -2021 Budget Forums and Meetings
- 01.03.20 Budget Forum Montville Senior Center 10:00 AM
- 01.06.20 Budget Forum for Tyl, MHS & Palmer families in MHS library @ 5:30 p.m.
- 01.10.20 Budget Forum for Mohegan families in Mohegan library at 4:30 p.m.
- 01.28.20 Budget Forum for Oakdale and Murphy families in Oakdale library at 5:00 p.m.
02.04.2020 at 5:00 p.m. in the MHS
02.04.20 MHS Library: 6:00 p.m. Presentation by the Connecticut School and State Finance Project on the FY 2021 Education and Municipal Budget Process in Montville and the impact of the state funding on this process
BOARD OF EDUCATION
At Montville Public Schools all students will be engaged in purposeful and challenging learning experiences that are responsive to individual differences. As a community we share accountability for student success and social and emotional well-being. Through strong relationships with students, parents and the community, we will promote civic responsibility, development of personal identity, and respect for diversity. By providing an environment where it is safe to take risks, students will learn to take pride in who they are and what they accomplish. The Montville Public Schools will deliver on the promise of high achievement for all students and eliminate opportunity gaps to ensure every graduate is a critical, creative, and collaborative problem-solver ready to enter college and career in a global society.
Posted 02/20/2020 09:32AM
Posted 02/18/2020 01:23PM
Posted 02/12/2020 02:36PM
- There are no events to display.