The Montville High School Department of School Counseling is very pleased to introduce Family Connection from Naviance, a Web-based service designed especially for students and families.
Family Connection is a comprehensive web site that students can use to help in making decisions about your courses, colleges, scholarships and careers.
Family Connection is linked with Succeed, a service that we use in our office to track and analyze data about college and career plans, so it provides up-to-date information that’s specific to our school.
To access Family Connection, for the first time students will need a personal access code, which will be provided to them by their counselor. Students can use that code to register for their own Family Connection account. (Naviance link is also available off of the MHS web page "quick links".)
- Naviance Family Connections: http://connection.naviance.com/montvillehs
- Under “NEW USER” enter the registration code, which will be provided to you by your counselor.
- To complete your Registration please enter a valid email address and then use your student ID # as the personal password.
- Once you accept and click on the Complete Registration button – you are logged in and can begin using Naviance Family Connection.
- Welcome Seniors to Naviance Family Connection
- Student instructions for submitting applications
- Sending a transcript to the NCAA
PARENTS: Parents can log in under "Guest". Password: indians (all lowercase)
I hope you find this service helpful. Please keep in touch with your school counselor with any thoughts or questions.
NAVIANCE FOR MHS STAFF:
MHS Staff Naviance Succeed Link is located under Quick Links on the MHS web page.
- Account: montvillehs
- Username: first initial last name
- Password: you create after initial code is sent to you by email.