Counseling & Career $cholarship Newsletter
The newsletter is published bi-monthly and contains important information regarding scholarships, college visits, test information, and special programs provided by the Department of School Counseling.
All juniors and seniors receive a copy of the newsletter by the email address they provided to us through Naviance. If you would like to receive a copy of the newsletter by email – please send an email with your name, email address, students name and grade to email@example.com.
Copies of the newsletter are available for download from this website or can be picked up from Counseling Office, Main Office, Library Media Center &/or the Career Resource Center room 309.
Counseling & Career Scholarship Newsletters for 2013-2014
Issue 1: September 13, 2013
Issue 2: October 25, 2013
Issue 3: November 5, 2013
Issue 4: November 26, 2013
Counseling & Career Scholarship Newsletters for 2012-2013
- Issue 1: September 20, 2012
- Issue 2: October 26, 2012
- Issue 3: November 13, 2012
- Issue 4: December 11, 2012
- Issue 5: January 18, 2013
- Issue 6: February 13, 2013
- Issue 7: March 27, 2013
- Issue 8: April 12, 2013
All scholarships are available on Naviance. The majority of the scholarship can be downloaded through the Naviance program or from the link available. Otherwise, students should visit the Career Resource Center, Room 309, for a copy.
Students should Log on to their Naviance accounts for scholarship listings!!
To log on as a "Guest" enter "indians" as the password.
Articles to help you on your college journey:
SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR MONTVILLE RESIDENTS
(Log into your Naviance Family Connection Account to download the applications, or see Mrs. Ingoglia in the Career Resource Center.)
- Isaac Emerson Palmer Scholarship Fund, Deadline: March 21, 2014
- Open to all residents of the Town of Montville
- under the age of 25
- continuing their education
- Montville High School Scholarship, Deadline: March 28, 2014
- open to ALL MHS Seniors
- open to ALL MHS Seniors
- Sheehan Family Trust Scholarship, Deadline: MARCH 2014
- residents of the Town of Montville currently attending secondary school and intending to further their education in the field of humanities (such as history, law, literature, performing and visual arts, philosophy, language, or religion). Important factors are character, scholastic record, and significant financial need.
State of CT Office of Higher Education
- Student Financial Aid
- Education & Employment Information Center
central source of free information for anyone who has questions about college, careers and job training
MHS Counseling Workshops
Will be held on Dec 12, 2013
- If you are unable to make the 2012 presentation you can visit the website to view and download the informational handouts of the evening.
- Financial Aid Process Poster
College Planning Night - new date to be announced
Was held on Wed, Nov 6, 2012 at 7 PM in the MHS Library
If you are unable to make tonight's presentation you can visit the website to view and download the informational handouts of the evening.
Mrs. Deborah Ingoglia
860-848-1285 Ext: 6
- CSI: College Scholarship Information
- Beyond the School Desk