Montville Board of Education 2012-13 Goals
Goal: To engage in a cycle of continuous improvement to ensure all students are educated with high standards and achieve at the highest levels of learning in the Montville Public Schools
- Engage the greater community, town officials, parents and students through a communications strategy.
- Provide resources (time, professional learning, support) to attract and retain high performing teachers and administrators.
- Implement school safety and security measures as recommended by the Safety Committee.
- Promote a respectful school culture and safe school climate for students and staff.
- Maintain a comprehensive K-12 curriculum and electives that link to personalized learning.
- Advocate for and consistently communicate the need for an adequate school budget at the federal, state and local levels.