ATTENTION STUDENTS WHO RECEIVED THE GOVERNOR'S SCHOLARSHIP
The Governor's Scholarship has changed it's name to the Roberta B. Willis Scholarship Program for 2017.
Click on the scholarship name for further information
(Formerly the Governor's Scholarship Program & Capital Scholarship Program)
Opportunities for Parent involvement:
- Alumni Association
- Athletic Boosters
- Drama Club
- Music Boosters
- Project Graduation
- School Governance Council
- Sign-up to assist in the Concession Stand
MHS Information links for parents and students:
- Bell Schedules
- Calendar / District Calendar
- Contact Information
- Library Media Center
- Morning Announcements
- School Based Health Center
- Student Handbook
- College & Career Planning Guide
(An informational guide for students to college and careers)
- Educational Program of Studies
(Course selection information)
- MHS Forms
- MHS School Profile
- Chieftain (Student run newspaper)
- Counseling & Career Scholarship News
- Images, MHS Student Literary Magazine
- MHS News
MHS Class Dues
What is it?
MHS seniors are expected to pay $100 in Class Dues.
This is a one-time fee.
What is it used for?
The dues are used to cover the costs of the graduation cap and gown, graduation announcements, and Senior Class Outing.
Class Dues does not include the yearbook.
When you make a payment, please make the checks payable to MHS, (write students name in the subject line), and have student being the check to their advisor.
If you have any further questions, contact the Class Advisor.
- 2017 Mrs. Mathieu & Mrs. Hickey
- 2018 Mrs. Jimenez-Beltran & Mrs. Magano
- 2019 Mrs. Fish
- 2020 Mrs. Burdick
Check out the Morning Announcements web page for daily updates on class news and fundraisers, as well as MHS Club meetings and activities.
Download MHS Year End Dates 2017