- Visit the Library Media Center website for up-to-date information.
- Instagram / Twitter @mhsartscouncil
We provide for the academic and enrichment needs of students, faculty and staff through access to print, multimedia, and digital resources. We work closely with teachers, providing support and collaborating on research and instruction.
Monday - Thursday: 7:20 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:20 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Obtain a subject pass from one of his/her teachers
- Arrive on time and sign in immediately upon arrival
- Sign in and out when entering or leaving the library before the end of the block.
- Bring necessary materials (paper, pens, and books…)
- Refrain from socializing with other students using the library
- Remain seated at tables until the end of block bell rings
- Abide by all rules for computer use.
- Display pass on computer where it can be viewed easily.
- Use internet for schoolwork only: NO email, games, chat, IM, shopping or social networking sites.
- NO food or drink in the Library Media Center
- NO cell phone use in the Library Media Center