Montville High School
MHS Core Values: Effort, Respect and Responsibility
The high school years provide each student with the wonderful opportunity to discover his or her unique talents and gifts. One way to learn is through participation in the variety of clubs, organizations and teams that exist at Montville High School. There are outstanding athletic teams and musical programs as well as literary and drama clubs and academic groups that will help any individual learn more about him/herself, and to develop friendships that may last a lifetime.
The high school years are unsurpassed in the unique and memorable opportunities that will present themselves. Students need to study hard, challenge themselves, set high goals and enjoy the experience. Becoming involved in school will accomplish these goals.
The faculty and staff will offer help along the way. Please ask for our assistance. Along with everyone at Montville High School, I wish you an exciting and successful year.
Jeffrey S. Theodoss, Principal
- Morning Announcements
- Scholarships for Montville Residents
- Early Dismissal Bell Schedule
- Bell Schedule for Second Semester
- Chieftain (Student run newspaper)
- Counseling & Career Scholarship News
- Images MHS Student Literary Magazine
- MHS Newsletter
For up-to-date student announcements and information visit the
Morning Announcements web page.
- CHECK YOUR EMAIL!!
As scholarships arrive they are EMAILED to all Seniors through Naviance. Don't miss out on Scholarship $$
- Log into Naviance - Select the College Tab then Scholarship List then select Local Scholarships in the browse by category. Don't miss out on FREE $$ for College.
- Class dues of $100.00 must be PAID.
- Attention Seniors - All Senior dues balances must be paid in full By May 1st. Lists of seniors who still owe money are posted outside of Room 320 and 407. Please check to make sure your name is not on the list.
Parking pass applications are available in the main office. All students driving to school need a pass.
Late buses are available on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons.
MHS Music Dept./Boosters
Saturday, May 6, 2017 10:00 AM-8:00 PM