Montville High School
MHS Core Values: Effort, Respect and Responsibility
The high school years provide each student with the wonderful opportunity to discover his or her unique talents and gifts. One way to learn is through participation in the variety of clubs, organizations and teams that exist at Montville High School. There are outstanding athletic teams and musical programs as well as literary and drama clubs and academic groups that will help any individual learn more about him/herself, and to develop friendships that may last a lifetime.
The high school years are unsurpassed in the unique and memorable opportunities that will present themselves. Students need to study hard, challenge themselves, set high goals and enjoy the experience. Becoming involved in school will accomplish these goals.
The faculty and staff will offer help along the way. Please ask for our assistance. Along with everyone at Montville High School, I wish you an exciting and successful year.
Jeffrey S. Theodoss, Principal
- Morning Announcements
- Scholarships for Montville Residents
- Ealry Dismissal Bell Schedule
- Bell Schedule for Second Semester
- Chieftain (Student run newspaper)
- Counseling & Career Scholarship News
- Images MHS Student Literary Magazine
- MHS Newsletter
ANNOUNCEMENTS & Information
There will be a meeting on Thursday, February 16th at 6:00 for students interested in going to Germany next year with Mrs. Clifford.
Also, there will be a meeting at 6:30 for students who are going to England. The meetings will take place in room 408.
- Late Arrival/Early Dismissal forms are available in the main office.
- Class dues of $100.00 must be paid by Feb 15th. to Mrs. Hickey in Room 320. Students who do not pay dues will not be allowed to attend the Outing. If you have any questions or need to set up a payment plan see Mrs. Hickey ASAP.
- Sophomores Turn in your Lil Caesar’s fundraiser orders!
- Sophomores – please bring your high school dues either a partial payment or the full payment of $100– to room 107.
Parking pass applications are available in the main office. All students driving to school need a pass.
Late buses are available on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons.
For up-to-date student announcements and information visit the Morning Announcements web page.